Olly Murs: "I'm kind of addicted to sex!"

« Older   Newer »
smileyna
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/12/2011, 14:36

Oh that Olly Murs, he’s just so ruddy cheeky! The Xtra Factor host has put his foot in it again by revealing in a recent interview that he is “kind of addicted to sex”.

The handsome fellow confessed that he only has a couple of small addictions in life, and one of those 'kind of' includes the horizontal dance. Well we’re not surprised, the chemistry between him and Caroline Flack is undeniable and we don’t think we’ve ever seen him talk to anyone in a non-flirtatious manner, the charmer! Olly says,

“Shopping is my only addiction - some people get addicted to drugs or drink or sex…Well, having said that, I’m kind of addicted to sex…I’m not going to lie - I’ve enjoyed being single. But I’ve been careful. I don’t hop in and out of beds. I’m not a male slag or anything.”

Olly’s last serious relationship was with Laura Henderson, who he was with for two years during the time he appeared on the X Factor. The singer went on to say,

“But I’m single, I’m a pop singer - If I said I hadn’t slept with any girls you’d be worried about me! And my dad would be worried about me. And my management. And my friends.”

from here.

0 replies since 28/12/2011, 14:36   33 views