STEVE BROOKSTEIN CALLS HARRY STYLES “A LEGEND”

« Older   Newer »
smileyna
CAT_IMG Posted on 11/12/2011, 18:57

Steve Brookstein has had an interesting relationship with One Direction. And when we say “interesting” we mean fighting with Louis Tomlinson’s mum and telling fans to die.

But the tide is turning and the grumpy bum is beginning to show flickers of respect for the boys now that Harry Styles is doing the business with Caroline Flack. And when we say “respect” we mean making some rude jokes involving finger flicking and pubic hair.

“Harry Styles is a legend. When I was 17 the only thing I was flicking with my finger was on a Subbuteo pitch,” tweeted Steve this week, making us shudder a bit.

He then continued with this hilarious joke: “Harry: Caroline, here I am trying to grow pubic hair and there you are taking yours off. #FirstDateBlues”.

Er nice Brookers, very nice.

Obviously peeved that he wasn’t having floods of teenage girls messaging him to say “Shuuutuuuup Steeeeve”, he added: “Can't believe how quiet One Direction fans are. They must all be crying in their Wendy Houses hugging their Harry dolls.”

Oooohhhhhh.

During is Harroline sex rant el Steino did make a suggestion that we’d be more than willing to get on board with if it means he won’t moan anymore.

“I will never say another bad word if Harry says to Olly on The Xtra Factor ‘I met her...I banged her!’ #FrankieCocozzaTribute”

Oh go on Harry, GO ON.

So that was all a bit rude wasn’t it? We didn’t know that grown ups made jokes about fingering either. Well, apart from us.

0 replies since 11/12/2011, 18:57   50 views