Caroline Flack has defended her romance with Harry Styles.

« Older   Newer »
xcocozzaskiss
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/12/2011, 14:55

The whole Harry Styles/Caroline Flack are they/aren’t they thing has been a bit of a touchy subject. We’ve heard the rumours, even seen some fuzzy pictures that could be them on a date or could just as easily be a couple of frisky trees but we’ve yet to hear much from the twosome themselves. Until now… Caroline has been chatting a bit about Harry and those nasty comments from 1D “fans.”

In an interview with with Now magazine, Caz reckons “she hasn’t done anything wrong.” She goes on to say: “If two people like each other and get on, why does anyone else find a negative in it? It’s the age gap that’s the story. What’s hard for me to get my head around is people saying it’s disgusting.” Caroline has been getting some support over the nasty comments though, from the man himself! Apparently Harry told her: ““Don’t listen to Twitter.” He became the mature one at that point. I was like: “I know but it’s still quite hurtful.” I try not to say anything back.”

Aw, whatever is going on between these two, it sounds like they’re really good mates (at least) doesn’t it?

Do you care who Harry dates?

tumblr_lvs4ikLCbM1qkoo0x

0 replies since 6/12/2011, 14:55   72 views