X Factor's judge Tulisa brought back the "Girlpower", Tulisa believes in female strength

« Older   Newer »
xcocozzaskiss
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/12/2011, 14:37

We grabbed our fave X Factor judge for a good goss and found out N-Dubz star Tulisa Contostavlos believes in girl power.
Have you had any regrets about taking on The X Factor?

No, I couldn't be more content right now. I'm not letting any of this faze me.

How did you impress Simon Cowell?

I wanted to show him I'm cheeky, so I bought him a white V-neck T-shirt that said ‘the male boss' with a picture of him on it.
I told him: 'As the female boss, only I can present you with this title.' He laughed his head off. I thought that was a good start.

On The Xtra Factor, they did a medley of people copying your salute where you show off your Female Boss tattoo.

That's fine by me. It's my trademark so I want to show it off. What does it mean? Every girl has a female boss inside them. It doesn't mean you have to be cold, but there's nothing wrong with girl power. I hate it when guys say it's sexist. What's sexist about it? 'Women are the underdogs as it is. It's a man's world, let's be realistic.
'It's about females finding their confidence. It's got me through a hell of a lot.

Was it a really obvious name for your first perfume then?

Yes, if you're wearing it, you can bring out the female boss in you. There isn't any girl power out there at the moment. I decided I had to bring it back.

SO GIRLSSS COME ON, WE RUN THIS WORLD!

tumblr_lviwp429ET1r3hxdro1_500

0 replies since 6/12/2011, 14:37   49 views