Misha B: "Claims I was a bully had an effect on X Factor viewers", Singer Misha B reckons comments affected her popularity

« Older   Newer »
xcocozzaskiss
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/12/2011, 14:16

Misha B has admitted that she thinks bullying accusations made against her are part of the reason she was sent home from The X Factor last weekend.

The 19-year-old found herself fighting for the public's support after she was accused by show judges Tulisa Contostavlos, 23, and Louis Walsh, 59 - and in the press - of picking on fellow contestants backstage.

CITAZIONE
'What they said had an effect,' Misha tells the Daily Star. 'I think it did have an effect.'

Misha believes she suffered a similar fate to last year's hopeful Cher Lloyd, 18, who was sent home at the same stage - arguably through lack of popularity, not talent.

But it seems Misha's going to be just fine - she's already got the backing of US rap star Missy Elliott, 40.

'WOW!!! Words Can't Describe How Much It Means To Have Ur Support! Got Me Thinkin...IMAGINE Missy E && Misha B *MUSICALMADNESS*,' Tweets Misha.

Missy replies: 'Hahaha! Yup a hit! As u would say *MUSICALMADNESS* looking 4ward 2 meeting ya:).'

A STAR IS BORN!

tumblr_lvrdemfmI51qhsoxvo1_400

0 replies since 6/12/2011, 14:16   54 views