Frankie says he would have sex in the house 'over the covers'

« Older   Newer »
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/1/2012, 00:01

Group:

anonimus

Frankie Cocozza looked nervous as he went into the house

Forget The X Factor, Frankie Cocozza has moved onto bigger and better things (sort of), joining the Celebrity Big Brother house this evening.

He told Brian that he would definitely have sex in the house - "and none of this under the covers s**t" - which would certainly be a first. Frankie arrived to a mixture of boos and cheers, wearing a checked shirt and jeans.

Frankie said that "If people have made their opinion about me, I don't really care" and he's "not fussy" about when it comes to how good looking the other CBB girls are. He said "I'm so scared... can I have a lager please?" as he walked into the house, with his eyes lighting up as he met Playboy twins Kristina and Karissa.

The 18 year old got through to the live finals on the show based on personality alone, with the public developing a love/hate relationship with his tight jeans and womanising ways. Although Frankie didn’t have much of a singing voice, his massive hair and ridiculous tattoos (he has a list of girls who he slept with while on a lads’ holiday inked onto his bum) was enough to keep him in the newspapers.

Although the cheeky chap enjoyed being controversial, it all went wrong for Frankie when he was caught bragging about taking cocaine while on The X Factor. In November last year, Frankie was sensationally kicked off the show and left with nothing to do but a grotty tour of university clubs in the UK.

Frankie said he “felt free” after getting axed from The X Factor, although he would say that, wouldn’t he?

CODICE
Frankie Cocozza sembrava nervoso mentre entrava nella casa del grande fratello

Dimenticate The X Factor, Frankie Cocozza sta facendo cose più grandi e meglio entrando come celebrità nella casa del Grande Fratello questa sera.

Ha detto a Brian che avrebbe sicuramente fatto sesso in casa - "e niente di tutto questo sotto le coperte s ** t" -  e sarebbe certamente la prima volta nella casa. Frankie è stato accolto da un mix di fischi e applausi, con addosso una camicia a quadri e un jeans.

Frankie ha detto che "Se le persone hanno una certa opinione su di me, non mi interessa davvero" e non si formalizza troppo quando si parla di quanto siano belle le altre ragazze del GF Ha detto "ho tanta paura ... posso avere un lager per favore?" mentre camminava in casa, con i suoi occhi accesi come ha incontrato le gemelle di PlayBoy Kristina e Karissa.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL5q_q-L-rY

[Fonte]

0 replies since 16/1/2012, 00:01   20 views