Little Mix: 'We want international success'

« Older   Newer »
smileyna
CAT_IMG Posted on 28/12/2011, 15:06

http://i1.cdnds.net/11/51/130x180/352coverfriday.jpg

Little Mix have said that they are focused on becoming an internationally successful girl group.

The X Factor winners scored their first UK number one yesterday as their cover of 'Cannonball' topped the singles chart. Wearing Alexander McQueen for their first photoshoot with Grazia magazine, the group revealed their ambitions for chart glory.

dps_v2

Jesy Nelson said:
CITAZIONE
"We want to be internationally successful, oh yes! The important thing is that this is not just a two-year thing. We want it to last forever. Will I do it with Little Mix? Yes! 100%! I can't live without these girls."

On how they are each perceived, Perrie Edwards explained:
CITAZIONE
"The thing that's good is that we are all different, so every girl can relate to one or other of us. I'm like Boho with an Urban Edge Mix, Jesy's Swagger Mix, Jade is Cutie Mix and Leigh-Anne's Streetie, Fiery Mix."

cover-all_15_v1

Jade Thirlwall added:
CITAZIONE
"Tulisa [Contostavlos] said we should just be ourselves. That was the challenge, being ourselves and letting the public know who we were. I think that's maybe been the problem with girl groups in the past. We want to do this for a long time, so we don't want to pretend about who we are now."

Meanwhile, Jesy revealed that she is excited about meeting Syco boss Simon Cowell, telling the magazine:
CITAZIONE
"I think it will happen in January. He sent us some flowers. I actually love him. I was gutted he wasn't on the show this year."

The full interview appears in the new issue of Grazia magazine, out now.

from here.

0 replies since 28/12/2011, 15:06   41 views