PERRIE EDWARD'S MUM: 'ONE DIRECTION'S ZAYN MALIK NOT DATING PERRIE'

« Older   Newer »
smileyna
CAT_IMG Posted on 11/12/2011, 19:47

Last week the rumours that One Direction's Zayn Malik and X Factor contestant Little Mix's Perrie Edwards were canoodling and dating spread like wildfire over the net. It's taken us a while to come to terms with the idea and we were nearing acceptance when Perrie's mum started saying it's all a load of tosh. Lies, basically.

We have to say we're a little relieved to have Zayn BACK ON THE MARKET. Woop.

Perrie Edwards's mum tackled the rumours telling the Sunday Sun: "She’s not dating Zayn! What a load of rubbish. They’ve probably been seen talking but that’s it. Jade knows all the boys from when she was at boot camp with them last year so they are good friends, so now we know all of them and their mums too."

"I told her that people were saying she was with Zayn and that she’d apparently been canoodling backstage with him, and she just said ‘oh give me a break!’ because she never has time. It’s all voice coaching, choreography, photo shoots, interviews and appearances – when would she have time for anything else?"

However, Mrs Edwards wasn't against the idea of Zayn courting her daughter...

“Zayn’s a lovely guy, mind, so if she did want to start seeing him she’d have my blessing!"

And if Zayn wanted to start seeing us he'd have our blessing too.

What do you think about Perrie's mum's comments? Glad they're not together? Or were you a fan of Zerrie? Comments below please!

from here.

0 replies since 11/12/2011, 19:47   53 views