Amelia and Frankie romance?, 09.10.11

« Older   Newer »
4ever_black
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/10/2011, 19:05

It appears Amelia Lily has a crush and it seems Frankie Cocozza feels the same way.
And it seems she may be going to get her wish, as the pair have been busy flirting and cuddling since moving into the show's Hertfordshire mansion.

Frankie, 18, is a self-styled ladies' man, but Amelia is confident she can tame him.

The 16-year-old, who impressed with her performance of Billie Jean on the first live show of the series, told the Sunday Mirror: 'Frankie has a heart of gold. If you get to know him you realise he is a genuine and lovely lad.

'Because we became friends at boot camp, we've gone through The X Factor journey together and we can support each other.

'It's nice to have someone I can talk to. He's been really good to me and is a really sweet boy.'

Frankie, who surprised the judges with the quality of his vocal on his version of Ed Sheeran's The A Team, revealed he was interested.

'Of course I've got my eye on Amelia, we just have a laugh with each other,' he said.

Frankie was seen frolicking with Kitty Brucknell in the hot tub at The X Factor contestants' house earlier in the week, but insisted there was no chance of anything happening with the 26-year-old.

'I wouldn't class Kitty as a friend - I don't want to comment on what she's like to live with,' he told the Daily Star Sunday.

0 replies since 29/10/2011, 19:05   4 views